SPONSORED Submit: Wellesley Dental Team is a full-assistance, multi-specialty point out-of-the-artwork dental apply that specializes in cosmetic, restorative, and implant dentistry. They deliver typical preventative appointments, pediatric dentistry, orthodontic care like Invisalign, gum solutions, and additional. Dr. Ali and Ali’s practice has welcomed two new professionals to make sure that you and your loved ones can confidently obtain care.
Welcome to Dr. Bahar Houshmand, Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Bahar Houshmand acquired her DDS degree from Stony Brook University, and University of Washington exactly where she obtained her Master’s diploma. Dr. Houshmand finished her pediatric residency training at College of Connecticut Overall health Center.
Immediately after completing her residency plan, Dr. Houshmand joined the College of Connecticut Pediatric Dentistry office as a full-time college member, where she taught medical and didactic programs to dental pupils and pediatric dentistry residents for the previous handful of years.
Welcome to Dr. Marisa Purpose, Orthodontist
Wellesley resident Dr. Marisa Cause finished her CAGS/MSD in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics in the Advanced Orthodontic Coaching System at the Boston College Henry M. Goldman University of Dental Drugs. Her enthusiasm for orthodontics has led her to accomplish the designation of a Diamond Prime 1% Invisalign supplier.
After graduating from Vanderbilt College with a Bachelor’s Diploma in Medication, Wellness and Culture, Dr. Explanation acquired her DMD at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Drugs. She is also a graduate of Dana Corridor University in Wellesley. Dr. Explanation is a member of the American Affiliation of Orthodontists, Massachusetts Dental Affiliation, and American Association of General public Wellness Dentistry.
Security is the major priority
Do not neglect your dental care. Basic safety has often been a top rated priority at Wellesley Dental Group. To support prevent the transmission of all infections, including COVID-19, all right protection machines is in use to shield both equally you and the employees.
- Excess-oral Aerosol Suction: Foodstuff and Drug Administration-accepted additional-oral suction programs to eliminate and filter aerosol particles designed by dental procedures.
- UV-Sanitizing HEPA Air Purifiers: HEPA air purifiers, which include health-related grade UV purifiers, have been put in in the reception area and hallways.
- Hospital-Quality H-VAC Filters and Ionizers: Healthcare facility-quality H-VAC filters and ionizers that take out and neutralize airborne pollutants like microbes, viruses, mould, and allergens.
- Sterilizing UV Lamps: Sterilization UV lamps that perform concurrently with heightened airflow administration and filtration to cut down the viability of viral and bacterial pathogens by breaking down microbial genetic materials (DNA).
- Comprehensive PPE: Dentists, hygienists, and assistants are in complete Own Protective Machines (PPE), together with surgical face masks, facial area shields, disposable robes and caps, and shoe covers.
- Enhanced Disinfecting Protocol: Rooms are meticulously disinfected.